On any given Sunday in South Carolina, you’ll find new families walking through the door of one of NewSpring Church’s 16 locations.
Like many churches, NewSpring values the connection it makes with parents. And, they have an immense passion for capturing a child’s attention and heart for Jesus Christ.
Their passion and excellence for building pint-size disciplines is one of many reasons we’re excited to announce NewSpring Church is officially a partner of the Life.Church Open Network.
You can find over 40 weeks’ worth of preschool and elementary curriculum from NewSpring available for download on the Open Network.
And even more curriculum is coming as they continue to give away free resources through Open Network.
Life.Church + NewSpring
“The heart of NewSpring Network is to serve and equip other churches in order to see lives changed by the love and hope of Jesus. We are so excited to be serving alongside Open Network to provide free resources and continue to reach families for the Gospel!” said Sarah Crabtree, NewSpring Network Team.
Here’s what you can find on the all-new NewSpring partner resource page:
- Outlines, series notes, small group shopping lists, prep lists, activity station suggestions, and graphics for preschool and elementary audiences
- Music including song lyrics, motions, and audio files
- Weekly small group lessons, large group script, and videos for preschool, elementary, and special needs rooms
- Transition and support media repeated throughout the series, including worship videos and a counter to help students and teachers stay on schedule
- A series promo video to get parents and kids excited about what’s next
Take a look and start downloading NewSpring Kids resources today! Not in #kidmin? Share this post with someone who is. Trust us, they’ll thank you!
Download over 40 weeks’ worth of free kids curriculum from NewSpring Church http://hubs.ly/H05dNmL0@lifechurchopen tweet this
Bonus: For even more great inspiration, visit the NewSpring KidSpring resource page to see how they engage new families on their website. We love how they clearly explain what will happen as a new family enters their church, lowering the anxiety level many families feel when attending a new church. Great job, guys!
FOMO is real, so don’t take chances.
Get the latest blog content delivered straight to your inbox.
Reach more people for Christ.
Find free resources, training, online community, and apps on the Life.Church Open Network.Start your free account