Lead Through the Dip
2020 threw us a few curve balls, right?
And, many of your churches may be experiencing the dip—a decline in what was once thriving.
In the opening talk at the 2020 Global Leadership Summit, Pastor Craig Groeschel gave leaders four areas to focus on as they lead strong through the dip:
- Change how you think about change.
- Have the courage to unmake promises.
- Obsess over the “why.”
- Lead with confident uncertainty.
As you seek to grow and innovate this year, learn more about leading through the dip.
Your Sermon Plan
What do your attenders need to hear most? How can you help them connect? Grow? Share their faith? We pulled some popular sermon topics and message series to help you prepare for 2021 sermon plan.
Use the outlines to prep, show the full sermon video, or snag the artwork as you develop your own content.
Speaking of developing content, have you ever wondered how Life.Church Senior Pastor Craig Groeschel prepares to preach? ? Take a peek into his routine.
- Keep the Change by Levi Lusko
- Habits by Craig Groeschel
- You in Five Years by Levi Lusko
- Greater Reward by Craig Groeschel
- Relationship Goals by Craig Groeschel
- The Vow by Craig Groeschel
- Relational Vampires by Craig Groeschel
- Hope in the Dark by Craig Groeschel
- Love Like You’ve Never Been Hurt by Jentezen Franklin
- When Pigs Fly by Craig Groeschel
- Missing Peace by Craig Groeschel
- There Is A Reason by Craig Groeschel
- Emotions by Craig Groeschel
- Why Worry by Andy Stanley
- Stay Positive by Craig Groeschel, Chris Beall, and Sam Roberts
- I Declare War by Levi Lusko
- Anxious For Nothing by Craig Groeschel
- Mastermind by Craig Groeschel
Developing Your Staff
If you want to see your ministry thrive and grow, one of the best things you can do is intentionally appreciate and develop your church staff and volunteers.
Blog Posts from Pastor Craig
- 44 Leadership Books Every Leader Should Read – Blog Series
- Part 1: The 13 Best Books on Building Great Habits and Achieving Your Goals
- Part 2: The 14 Best Books on Leading People and Developing Great Culture
- Part 3: The 7 Best Books on Creativity, Innovation, and Writing Great Content
- Part 4: The 10 Best Books to Strengthen Your Leadership and Grow Your Organization
- 3 Questions That Will Help You Write an Inspirational Vision Statement
- 3 Mindset Shifts to Overcome Your Bad Habits
- 3 Keys to Anticipating Leadership Challenges Before They Strike
- 2 Surprising Changes That Will Prepare You for an Enduring Marriage
Help Them Grow
Do you know the areas in which your team wants to grow? Do you have regular conversations about their development? In this blog post, we highlighted common growth goals and provide resources to help your team level up.
Plan Effective Meetings
Meetings—no one really loves them, but they can be necessary to bring vision, clarity, and focus in your church. Do you have a plan your staff meetings? In this video, Pastor Tome Dawson shares tips for how he structures his weekly team meetings to inspire and keep his team focus on their goals.
Lead Them to Last in Ministry
Last year was hard. Just hard. And, it’s possible some of your paid or volunteer staff might be reaching burnout levels. Don’t let them get taken out of ministry too early! To help pastors and church leaders sustain and thrive in ministry, we put together this free email series called “How to Last in Ministry.” Encourage your staff to sign up and discuss the content together.
FOMO is real, so don’t take chances.
Get the latest blog content delivered straight to your inbox.
Reach more people for Christ.
Find free resources, training, online community, and apps on the Life.Church Open Network.Start your free account