The future of church.
In this 5-minute video, Pastor Bobby Gruenewald—Innovation Leader at Life.Church and YouVersion founder—describes what he’s seeing as people gradually return to our physical campuses, and how we’re embracing a hybrid church model.
As you process through Pastor Bobby’s thoughts, ask yourself the following questions:
- How can we provide great experiences for people, whether they’re connecting online or in a physical space?
- What data do we need to understand what’s really happening in all our spaces, both online and physical?
- How can we best serve people as they move back and forth between online and physical spaces?
Hear more about our perspective on hybrid church at Life.Church in the following videos:
- Changing Your Mindset About Church Online
- Creating Consistency Across Your Hybrid Experiences
- 3 Wins We’ve Identified for Hybrid Church
For more ministry training videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.
YouVersion: Powering Hybrid Church
As churches embrace Hybrid Church, there’s a focus on building continuity between in-person and digital experiences. And, YouVersion for Churches—a digital ministry of Life.Church—offers tools and technology to help your church build community and connection during both your weekly services and all throughout the week.
YouVersion recently launched a new website for pastors like you. There, you can access ideas, resources, and tools designed to help churches engage people online, in-person, and all throughout the week.
Everything you’ll find at YouVersion for Churches will help you serve people better in your mission of leading them to Jesus—online, in-person, anywhere. Here are just a few examples:
FOMO is real, so don’t take chances.
Get the latest blog content delivered straight to your inbox.
Reach more people for Christ.
Find free resources, training, online community, and apps on the Life.Church Open Network.Start your free account