At Life.Church, we leverage technology to reach the world for Christ.
As we continue to build Open Network with the heart of equipping you to do the ministry God’s called you to, we’re passionate about doing the work alongside other like-minded, irrationally generous ministries: our partners.
So far, 16 ministry partners have joined you as part of the Open Network, and there’s so much to love about this coordinated mission. We’re highlighting five of these partners, and we encourage you to check out their resources on the Open Network.
Meet Our Partners
1. Hillsong Church is best known for worship, but they’re a powerhouse of church leadership and process best practices. The Hillsong Leadership Network offers video trainings with church leaders, including Christine Caine and Joel A’bell, on topics ranging from worship to culture to creativity.
Must-Watch Training: Planning Meetings that Move Church Forward
2. Our newest partner, River Valley Network, offers children’s curriculum, worship music, and sermon resources. Gets your hands on chord charts and ProPresenter files for their latest album, “Million Lifetimes.”
Must-Download Resource: Family 30: Your Best Family in 30 Days
3. Creative sermons, message illustrations, artwork, and original worship flow from Fresh Life Church. Under the leadership of Pastor Levi Lusko, Fresh Life has generously provided resources through the Open Network, and they continue to add new, high-quality sermon content.
Must-Download Resource: Swipe Right
4. As ministry leaders, it’s easy to make mistakes with our finances, but we can avoid them! Our friends at the ECFA (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability) equip churches to make smart choices through sound financial practices and processes. Check out the free checklists and policy ideas available on Open Network.
Must-Download Resource: 10 Essentials of Church Budgeting
5. Marriage can be challenging, but your church can play a significant role in helping couples live out the marriages God designed for them. Awesome Marriage offers small groups resources to help churches tackle marital topics like intimacy, infidelity, marriage preparation, conflict resolution, and more.
Must-Download Resource: 7 Secrets to an Awesome Marriage
Don’t stop at five! View resources from other partners, including Camino de Vida, Elevation Church, Kindrid, NewSpring Church, North Point Ministries, Shaunti Feldhahn, Sports Spectrum, Stronger Marriages, Willow Creek Association, XXXchurch.com, and YouVersion.
FOMO is real, so don’t take chances.
Get the latest blog content delivered straight to your inbox.
Reach more people for Christ.
Find free resources, training, online community, and apps on the Life.Church Open Network.Start your free account