Spend some time this week growing and learning. Discover ways to sharpen how you’re engaging and connecting with your attenders online with Open Network training.
Here are our top picks from our training page and YouTube channel—let us know what your favorites are by posting them on Instagram Stories and tagging us at @lifechurchopen.
- NEW: Shoot Engaging Videos on Your Phone
- Jenn D. shared: “Wow, wow, wow. Please pass on how wonderful and valuable this is! A ton of goodness (with examples) packed into a short video!”
- NEW: Measuring Success Online from Pastor Craig Groeschel
- Chris E. said: “Really appreciate the wisdom in this video. Especially loved the line about not going back to normal. Praise God for the way that this difficult situation is causing us to depend on God and reach people for God’s glory in ways we hadn’t before.”
- 4 Ways to Engage an Online Audience
- 3 Cs of Communication
- Church Social Media: TikTok and Instagram
- Church Social Media: YouTube and Instagram Strategies
- Facebook Live: Time to Innovate
Lead your church to be generous.
Here at Life.Church, we like to say that generosity isn’t what we want from people—it’s what we want for people. There’s something rich that happens in the life of a believer when they surrender their finances to God.
We’re excited to announce a new partner with a heart to help your church grow generosity—MortarStone. Visit their partner page to see nearly 20 resources to help you grow generosity in your church–including the resource highlighted below.
Now that we are facing unprecedented changes, it’s essential that we communicate with transparency and empathy to our church members. View a sample of daily communication options that you can use to maintain and potentially grow giving during this time.
FOMO is real, so don’t take chances.
Get the latest blog content delivered straight to your inbox.
Reach more people for Christ.
Find free resources, training, online community, and apps on the Life.Church Open Network.Start your free account