Did you know if members of Christian churches gave 10% of their income back to the local church via the tithe, an additional 165 billion dollars would be available for Kingdom work?
Can you image the outreach that could happen with that amount of money? Relief from natural disasters, restoration of communities, Bible translations, food drives, churches planted…the list is endless.
So why don’t attenders fully embrace the biblical teaching of the tithe? Do they just lack the desire to give?
According to Dave Ramsey, best-selling author, speaker, and creator of Financial Peace University, people don’t give to the church because they are in bondage to debt. It’s not a lack of trust or desire—it’s a lack of income because all their money is going toward debt payments.
FPU (and more) for You!
We know that giving isn’t something you want from your attenders; it’s something you want for your attenders. It’s part of the full life they can live following Christ. This is why we’re excited to announce that Financial Peace University is our newest Open Network partner, providing resources, sermons, and trainings free to you on the Open Network!
Dave and his team have a heart to help you build stewardship and generosity in your church while helping attenders shake off the shackles of debt and find financial freedom. Through our partnership, you’ll find:
- Video and written training about leadership and stewardship topics
- Stewardship and personal finance sermons from Dave
- Promotional materials to help your church go through Financial Peace University (Hear more about how Life.Church led attenders through FPU in small groups.)
Bonus: More Giving Resources on Open Network
- Training: Lead New Believers Through Tithing
- Sermon Series: Making Change from Pastor Craig Groeschel
- Sermon Series: This is What We Do Pastors Craig Groeschel and Chris Beall
- Training: Tips for Year-End Giving
- Sermon Series: Blood and Thunder from Pastor Levi Lusko
FOMO is real, so don’t take chances.
Get the latest blog content delivered straight to your inbox.
Reach more people for Christ.
Find free resources, training, online community, and apps on the Life.Church Open Network.Start your free account